Trustees are the life-blood of a charity. They are the people who make the decisions which affect the day to day running of the organisation, and plan the activities which need to happen for the charity to achieve its aims and objectives working within the Charity Commission guidelines.
HNA’s trustees, and their roles, as at March 2023, are:
- Kathy Robinson - Chairman and Fund Raiser
- Ash Martin - Vice Chairman General Maintenance, Scouting, DOE
- Dave Wright - Project Manager, NCBA Training
- Paul Huntley - Secretery.
- Peter Mahoney - Crew Co-ordinator
- Robert Paulden - Marketing / IT
- Anne Daniels
Others who have a role within HNA
- Wendy Pursey. DBS