Trustees are the life-blood of a charity. They are the people who make the decisions which affect the day to day running of the organisation, and plan the activities which need to happen for the charity to achieve its aims and objectives working within the Charity Commission guidelines.
HNA’s trustees, and their roles, as at February 2020, are:
- Kathy Robinson – Chairman and Fund Raiser
- Anne Daniels – Bookings Officer
- Paul Huntley – Scouting.
- Graham Griffiths – Vice Chair, DBS, IT, & Office Manager
- Dave Wright – Project Manager, NCBA Training
- Madurika Walsh – Treasurer Secretary
- Ash Martin - General Maintenance