Trustees are the life-blood of a charity. They are the people who make the decisions which affect the day to day running of the organisation, and plan the activities which need to happen for the charity to achieve its aims and objectives working within the Charity Commission guidelines.
HNA’s trustees, and their roles, as at February 2020, are:
- Lesley Griffiths – Chairman, Health and Safety and DBS officer
- Kathy Robinson – Vice Chair and Fund Raiser
- Randy Banks – Secretary
- Anne Daniels – Bookings Officer
- Paul Huntley – Training and Scouting.
- Graham Griffiths – Volunteer Controller, IT, & Office Manager
- Barry Holland – PR
- Daphne Smith - Without portfolio
- David Yeo - Membership/Contacts Secretary
- Dave Wright – Project Manager, NCBA Training
- Madurika Walsh – Treasurer